- 1/3 cup cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 3/4 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 8 white fish fillets (small skinless, about 1 1/3 lbs)
- Combine the cilantro with 1 cup of yogurt in a medium bowl and season to taste.
- Combine the remaining yogurt, tandoori paste and fish in a shallow bowl and season to taste.
- Heat an oiled frying pan or grill pan over medium heat and cook the fish, turning once, until flaky and cooked through.
- Serve the fish with cilantro yogurt.
Lutch 19 May 2018
great! i made my own tandoori paste and it was delicious.