Tamales au GratinMadeleine Cocina
Tamales make a tasty dinner dish any night of the week. They are packed with flavor and can be filled with any ingredients you choose. This recipe for Tamales au Gratin are both savory and creamy. The ingredients include tomatoes, onions, garlic, salt, ground black pepper, tamales, roasted, peeled and sliced poblano chilies, and mozzarella cheese. The taste will melt in your mouth and become a family favorite.
- 3 tomatoes (ripe)
- 1/4 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- ground black pepper
- 12 tamales
- 3 poblano chilies (roasted, peeled, and sliced into thin strips)
- 200 grams mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Roast the tomatoes until slightly burned. Add to a blender along with the onion and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour into a saucepan and cook until the tomato turns a darker color.
- 3Tear the tamales apart into small pieces. Place a layer of tamale pieces into a baking pan. Add the chili strips and pour in the sauce. Cover with a layer of cheese.
- 4Repeat the process, finishing with a layer of cheese.
- 5Bake until the cheese melts.
- 6Let it cool before cutting. Serve.