Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- In a large bowl, combine, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg, milk and oil. Beat slightly with a fork.
- Add liquid ingredients all at once to dry ingredients. Using a fork, stir just until all dry ingredients are moistened. Do not over-stir.
- Fill each muffin pan cup 2/3 full with batter. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove pan to wire rack, loosen muffins with spatula and remove at once from pan to prevent steaming. Serve piping hot.