Tailgaters Tenderloin SandwichesPork
Grill this Southwestern pork tenderloin to serve on mini sandwich buns or French bread. The full-flavored sauce gives an extra burst of flavor. Great as part of a tailgating spread or to make for your favorite Sunday easy-chair quarterback.
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound each)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 24 sandwich buns (2-inch diameter, OR cocktail buns)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing, cumin, pepper and garlic powder; brush onto pork tenderloins. Grill* over medium-hot coals for 20 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. (To keep pork from sticking to the grill, spray coated pork lightly with cooking spray before placing on grill.) Transfer pork to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices. Meanwhile, stir together all sauce ingredients. Serve pork (hot or cold) on small sandwich buns; top with sauce.
- 2 Makes 24 appetizers.
- 3* Roasting Instructions: Place pork tenderloins in greased baking pan. Roast, uncovered, at 450 degrees F. for 20-27 minutes or until internal temperture reaches 145 degrees F.
- 4- - Tailgate Tip: If you do not plan to grill at your tailgate party, grill or roast the pork ahead of time, refrigerate and serve cold.
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.