When you are in the mood to cook up a traditional and ethnic dish that will tantalize the taste buds, then you might want to give this Tagliatelle — Vadouvan Chicken Wok. This recipe combines the aromatic vadouvan mix of spices that is the French version of a traditional Indian masala curry. The coconut milk and vadouvan pair perfectly with the moist and decadent chicken breasts. We hope you love this dish as much as we do.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red onion
- 3 tablespoons vadouvan
- 2 tablespoons wok oil
- coconut milk (20 cl.)
- 400 grams tomato pulp
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Espelette pepper
- 1 package tagliatelle
- Cut the chicken into strips and slice the onion.
- Heat the wok.
- When it is hot, add the oil to the wok.
- Add the chopped onion and chicken strips and brown.
- Add the coconut milk and tomato pulp.
- Add the Vadouva mixture, salt, pepper, and Espelette pepper.
- Mix everything together and cook on low heat until the chicken is tender.
- Simmering the dish will ensure it will be well flavored with the Vadouvan mixture.
- Cook the tagliatelle pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Serve the sauce on top of the tagliatelle.