Tagliatelle-Vadouvan Chicken WokLolibox
When you are in the mood to cook up a traditional and ethnic dish that will tantalize the taste buds, then you might want to give this Tagliatelle — Vadouvan Chicken Wok. This recipe combines the aromatic vadouvan mix of spices that is the French version of a traditional Indian masala curry. The coconut milk and vadouvan pair perfectly with the moist and decadent chicken breasts. We hope you love this dish as much as we do.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red onion
- 3 tablespoons Vadouvan curry
- 2 tablespoons wok oil
- coconut milk (20 cl.)
- 400 grams tomato pulp
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Espelette Dukkah pepper
- 1 package tagliatelle pasta
- 1Cut the chicken into strips and slice the onion.
- 2Heat the wok.
- 3When it is hot, add the oil to the wok.
- 4Add the chopped onion and chicken strips and brown.
- 5Add the coconut milk and tomato pulp.
- 6Add the Vadouva mixture, salt, pepper, and Espelette pepper.
- 7Mix everything together and cook on low heat until the chicken is tender.
- 8Simmering the dish will ensure it will be well flavored with the Vadouvan mixture.
- 9Cook the tagliatelle pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- 10Serve the sauce on top of the tagliatelle.