Tagine of Sweet Potatoes and ZucchiniLolibox
- 500 grams sweet potatoes
- 500 grams zucchini
- 50 grams raisins
- 3 onions
- 3 tablespoons oil (clive, 3 tablespoons)
- coriander powder
- ground paprika
- 1Heat the olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish
- 2Add the onions that you have peeled and chopped beforehand.
- 3Melt over low heat for 15 minutes.
- 4If necessary, add a little water so that it does not stick.
- 5Meanwhile, peel the zucchini and sweet potatoes.
- 6Leave a strip of skin out of two zucchini.
- 7Coarsely chop.
- 8The onions have to have a caramel color.
- 9Then, add the zucchini and sweet potatoes, and also the raisins that we have left to swell in the tea.
- 10Season with spices to taste rather sweet or salty.
- 11Put everything in the tagine and cook at least 1h:30.