- 500 grams sweet potatoes
- 500 grams zucchini
- 50 grams raisins
- 3 onions
- 3 tablespoons oil (clive, 3 tablespoons)
- coriander powder
- paprika powder
- Heat the olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish
- Add the onions that you have peeled and chopped beforehand.
- Melt over low heat for 15 minutes.
- If necessary, add a little water so that it does not stick.
- Meanwhile, peel the zucchini and sweet potatoes.
- Leave a strip of skin out of two zucchini.
- Coarsely chop.
- The onions have to have a caramel color.
- Then, add the zucchini and sweet potatoes, and also the raisins that we have left to swell in the tea.
- Season with spices to taste rather sweet or salty.
- Put everything in the tagine and cook at least 1h:30.