Tagada Strawberry Tiramisu with MeringueLolibox
There are many variations of tiramisu that are delicious and decadent. This unique recipe for Tagada Strawberry Tiramisu with Meringue is packed with sweet and savory flavors. The Tagada Strawberry Candies are perfect paired with the mascarpone chees and merinque. If you want to surprise your friends and family with your culinary skills the next time you are invited to a party, special occasion or celebration, then give this delicious dessert a try.
- 4 eggs
- 180 grams candy (Tagada strawberry)
- milk (8 cl.)
- 220 grams mascarpone
- 120 grams pound cake
- grenadine syrup (4 cl.)
- 1Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
- 2In a saucepan, melt 140 grams of Tagada strawberries on low heat.
- 3When they form a sticky ball, add 4 centiliters of milk, and dissolve the strawberries, mixing continuously.
- 4In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the strawberry mixture.
- 5Stir in the mascarpone, then the whisked egg whites.
- 6Mix the grenadine with the remaining 4 centiliters milk and add the diced pound cake.
- 7Divide and spread half the grenadine and cake mixture in the bottom of 4 glasses and top it with half of the tagada strawberries cream.
- 8Divide the remaining grenadine and cake mixture and place on top of the tagada cream.
- 9Add the crushed meringue and then rest of the cream.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- 11When ready to serve, cut the Tagada strawberries and meringue into small pieces and spread on top the tiramisu to garnish.