Tagada Strawberry Tiramisu and MeringueLolibox
- 180 grams Tagada strawberry candy
- milk (8 cl.)
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams mascarpone
- grenadine syrup (4 cl.)
- 120 grams pound cake (cut into cubes)
- 8 milk (cl of)
- 4 eggs
- 1In a saucepan, melt 140 grams of the Tagada strawberry candy on low heat.
- 2When they form a sticky ball, add 1/5 cup of milk, and dissolve the strawberries while stirring continuously.
- 3Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- 4Beat the egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt.
- 5In a bowl, mix the yolks with the strawberry mixture.
- 6Add the mascarpone; then fold in the stiff egg whites.
- 7Mix the grenadine with the remaining milk and add the cake.
- 8Spread half of the cake mixture in the bottom of 4 dessert glasses and cover with half of the strawberry cream.
- 9Add the remaining diced pound cake, meringue, and the rest of the strawberry cream.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- 11When serving, cut 40 grams of Tagada strawberries into small pieces and sprinkle on top of the tiramisu.