Tagada Strawberry MousseLolibox
10 short minutes is all it will take to make this silky, subtly strawberry, mousse. Perfect for a sweet and fruity summer snack. Whip egg whites and salt together to form light airy peaks, eventually add the Swiss and rest of the ingredients. The strawberry tagada gummy texture and berry taste will infuse the beaten egg whites. Once the mixture forms a porous foam, pour into a chilled glass and serve.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 petitsuiss
- extract (or flavoring -, I chose the tagada strawberry flavor)
- 1Put the egg whites with a pinch of salt in the bowl.
- 2Start with power 1 then change to maximum speed.
- 3When the whites are quite stiff, reduce speed and add petit suisse, sweetener and flavor.
- 4Re-Increase speed.
- 5Put the mousse into cool glasses.