10 short minutes is all it will take to make this silky, subtly strawberry, mousse. Perfect for a sweet and fruity summer snack. Whip egg whites and salt together to form light airy peaks, eventually add the Swiss and rest of the ingredients. The strawberry tagada gummy texture and berry taste will infuse the beaten egg whites. Once the mixture forms a porous foam, pour into a chilled glass and serve.
- 3 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 petit suisse
- extract (or flavoring -, I chose the tagada strawberry flavor)
- Put the egg whites with a pinch of salt in the bowl.
- Start with power 1 then change to maximum speed.
- When the whites are quite stiff, reduce speed and add petit suisse, sweetener and flavor.
- Re-Increase speed.
- Put the mousse into cool glasses.