- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 white onion (large, chopped)
- 4 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 3 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube (Knorr ®, crumbled)
- 1 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (chopped)
- 10 corn tortillas (heated)
- In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, green onions and cilantro; set aside.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onion and garlic, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in chicken, tomato, water, Bouillon Cube and chipotle chili. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. To serve, spoon chicken mixture onto warm tortillas, top with mayonnaise mixture and fold.