- 1 pound lean ground beef (I use 93/7*)
- 1/2 onion (large, chopped)
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 can black beans (drained & rinsed*)
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained*)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (I like to use the petite-diced)
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (or 2 tbsp.)
- taco seasoning (Homemade)
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 cups water
- shredded cheese
Brenda Raulerson 7 hours ago
Love this soup, so easy to make and it tastes great on a cold day
Amber Sauvé A day ago
It was really good, but I changed the recipe quite a bit. I used chicken instead of beef and homemade chicken stock instead of water.
Shelbi P. 3 Dec 2018
Great! I switched it up the second time I made it and used beef broth instead of the water plus added a splash of Worcestshire. Yum!!
Marie 2 Dec 2018
It was a cold, snowy night and I wanted a soup that I had all the ingredients here at home. This came together so easily, with just the onion to chop. The flavor was wonderful. I had some buffalo wing cheese and it was wonderful as a topping will definitely be using this easy recipe again!!
Cinnamon H. 25 Jun 2018
It was delicious, but I added to the recipe. I added kidney beans, black beans, and some tomato juice.
Frankel 20 May 2018
Great easy one pot meal! We added avocado, fried tortilla strips, cilantro, and lime.