Taco Pie Will Change Up Fiesta Night In a Flash
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 1/2 cups mashed potato flakes (you could also use left over mashed potatoes and omit the butter and milk)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium saucepan, melt butter. Add milk and 2 tablespoon taco seasoning.
- Remove from heat and add potato flakes until incorporated.
- Press mixture into the bottom of a pie pan.