Taco CasserolePork Foodservice
- 6 pounds lean ground pork
- 1 cup onions (minced)
- 6 cups salsa
- 2 1/4 ounces taco seasoning
- 2 pints water
- 6 cups refried beans
- 32 flour tortillas (6-8 inches)
- 12 cups cheese (shredded, 6 cups Mozzarella and 6 cups Cheddar)
- snack chips (Taco)
- diced tomatoes
- pepper (Diced, red and/or green)
- 1Brown ground pork and minced onion in kettle, drain.
- 2Add salsa, taco seasoning, water, salt and refried beans. Mix well.
- 3Layer in 2-inch pan, prepared with pan release in the following order:
- 45 cup meat mixture
- 58 tortillas
- 64 cups cheese mixture
- 78 tortillas
- 85 cup meat mixture
- 94 cup cheese mixture
- 10Bake at 350°F for approximately 20-25 minutes. Let set 5 minutes before cutting.
- 11Top with crushed taco chips, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and pepper.