If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Tabbouleh. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 500 grams couscous
- 50 water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cucumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 75 grams raisins
- 150 grams diced ham
- 2 tablespoons seeds
- 2 tablespoons Espelette Dukkah pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook the couscous in 50 ml water with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Meanwhile, wash the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Peel the cucumber.
- Dice the tomatoes and the cucumber.
- Once the couscous is cooked, let it cool and work it with your hands to prevent it from clumping together.
- Add the vegetables and the rest of the ingredients to the couscous. Stir to combine.