- 2 pounds riblets (Mexican marinated)
- 4 pounds riblets (plain)
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 32 ounces chuck
- 12 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 cups cheese crackers (crushed)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 baking potato (large)
- 2 strips bacon (crumbled)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- velveeta cheese (cut into squares)
- 3 tablespoons green onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (coarse)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (chipotle)
- Mix soup and sour cream in a large bowl. Add in the corn and cheddar cheese. Mix until well blended. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs, parmesan cheese and butter, sprinkle over the top. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Wash your potato and poke some holes in it so it does not explode when you put it into the microwave. Coat with olive oil and put it into the microwave for 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool enough so that you can handle it. Cut in half length wise, using a spoon to scoop the insides out into a bowl.
- Put a few cubes of cheese in the bottom of the potato. Add the remaining ingredients into the bowl with the scooped out potato.
- Using a fork mash the potato and mix until smooth.
- Using a spoon to pack the potato mixture back into the potato skins and pile it high.