Sweetened Condensed Milk PuddingAs receitas lá de casa
Among the many must have items that a home baker should always have on hand, canned sweetened condensed milk ranks up there with other staples, including regular milk, eggs, and ground cinnamon -- all of which are combined in this delectable (and pantry possible) pudding. You'll also need to buy or make a simple caramel for lining the mold, which will allow for easy removal of the pudding before serving.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cans milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- caramels (for greasing)
- 1Whisk the eggs. Add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk, and use the can to measure the milk.
- 2Add 2 cans of milk. Beat well so the ingredients are completely mixed together.
- 3Add cinnamon and mix.
- 4Pour into a caramelized pudding mold and bake in the pressure cooker for about 20 minutes after it starts to boil.
- 5Remove from pan and cool.
- 6Unmold by turning upside down on a serving platter.