- 1/2 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 4 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms (drained and patted dry)
- 2 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 12 ounces sweet peas (prepared according to package directions)
- 1 1/4 cups cube mix season stuf
- 3 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mushrooms, cranberries and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds; stir. Stir in hot Birds Eye® Sweet Peas, then turn into greased 1-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine stuffing mix with Country Crock® Spread, then sprinkle over pea mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.