- 2 pounds pork loin (cut into 1-inch cubes, trimmed)
- 1 yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup long beans (OR string beans, cut into 1-inch lengths)
- 1 cup chile sauce (Sweet Thai, like May Ploy or Thai Kitchen)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (reduced-sodium)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves (torn)
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves (torn)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves (torn)
- Combine all ingredients except fresh herbs and cook at low for 4 to 5 hours (or on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours).
- Just before serving, add fresh herbs and check seasoning. Transfer pork and sauce to a serving bowl. Serve over rice or Asian noodles.