Herbs and cayenne mellowed with butter and honey create a light glaze for these quickly broiled pork medallions. Serve on mashed potatoes accompanied with steamed green beans.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- In small bowl combine tarragon, thyme, black pepper, cayenne and salt. Brush both sides of pork tenderloin medallions with butter; sprinkle evenly with herb seasoning. Broil pork 5-6 inches from heat sources for 2-3 minutes on each side; brush with honey and broil for another minute.