- 1 stick cooking spray
- 32 ounces salmon fillets (or steaks, about 3/4-inch think)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Crisco Canola Oil (with Omega-3 DHA)
- cooked rice (as an accompaniment)
- 1. SPRAY grill grate with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to medium high heat. Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 2. COMBINE glaze ingredients in medium bowl; whisk to blend. Reserve 2 tablespoons glaze; set aside.
- 3. BRUSH salmon generously with remaining glaze. Place fish, glazed side down, on prepared grill. Grill 5 minutes. Brush topside of fish with glaze; turn over and grill just until cooked through, about 5 additional minutes.
- 4. TRANSFER to four dinner plates; drizzle reserved 2 tablespoons glaze over salmon. Serve with hot cooked rice as an accompaniment.