Sweet and Spicy Barbeque Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Enjoy all the flavors of barbecue in a flash with this sweet and smokey chicken thigh recipe.
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 4 chicken thighs (skinless")
- 1Preheat the oven to 425F.
- 2Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- 3Pour the barbecue sauce into a medium mixing bowl, along with the peach jam, cayenne and salt. Mix together the ingredients until well-combined.
- 4Add the chicken thighs to the barbecue sauce mixture, and toss to coat.
- 5Spread the chicken thighs out on the sheet pan. Pour the remaining barbecue sauce mixture in the bowl over the chicken.
- 6Insert the sheet pan into the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the thighs reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- 7Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.