Sweet and Sour Rice SaladLolibox
This delicious recipe for Sweet and Sour Rice Salad is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 200 grams Camargue rice
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow peppers
- 1/2 cucumber
- 6 grapes
- 100 grams smoked duck bacon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic vinegar (or available vinegar)
- Himalayan salt (pink)
- szechwan peppercorns
- 1Cook the rice in boiling salted water according to package instructions. Drain and let cool. To cool faster, add cold water to the cooked rice and drain.
- 2Wash and cut the red pepper, green pepper, and yellow pepper into thin slices. Grill them lightly. Let cool.
- 3Peel the cucumber, cut in four lengthwise, and remove the seeds. Chop finely.
- 4Wash the grapes, cut them in two and remove the seeds.
- 5Fry the bacon until crispy.
- 6Prepare the vinaigrette in a bowl with honey, olive oil, garlic vinegar, pink Himalayan salt, and Sichuan pepper.
- 7Mix everything together.
- 8In a bowl, place the rice, vegetables, and fruit.
- 9Sprinke with the crumbled bacon.
- 10Sprinkle with the vinaigrette.
- 11Mix well. Refrigerate.