- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast (diced)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup green onions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 pound snow peas (cleaned)
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple (pieces)
- 4 teaspoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons rice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- In large nonstick skillet, heat sesame oil over high heat. Stir-fry ginger, garlic, green onions, carrots and red pepper for 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add pork and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add snowpeas and pineapple juice; heat through.
- In small bowl stir together cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar; stir this mixture into skillet and cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil. Serve hot.