®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Sweet and Sour Cocktail Meatballs
- In a large bowl add ground pork, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix evenly.
- Use a 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop to scoop pork mixture, then roll into balls and place on a plate. Repeat with remaining pork. You should get 24-26 meatballs.
- Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Nestle meatballs into skillet and cook until browned, about 5-6 minutes. Gently turn each meatball over and cook until golden, about another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from pan and place on a paper towel-lined plate. Drain off all but 1 tablespoon of pan grease.
- Add diced bell pepper and onion. Cook on medium-high until the edges start to brown, but the veggies are still crisp, about 3 minutes. To the pan add sweet & sour sauce and reserved pineapple juice; stir until combined. Add pineapple chunks and meatball. Gently toss to cover in sauce. Bring mixture to a bubble, then reduce heat to simmer and cook 15-20 minutes. Serve!