Sweet and Savory Summer Rack of LambON DINE CHEZ NANOU
Rack of lamb is a delicious and decadent dinner option that is perfect for a special occasion, small dinner party, or intimate dinner with a loved one. This recipe for Sweet and Savory Summer Rack of Lamb is a hearty, sweet and savory dish that combines aromatic herbs and spices with decadent ingredients for a powerful punch to your palate. Serve this delicious main dish with your favorite vegetable, side salad and bread.
- Dice the apricots. Drain and slice the piquillo peppers.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the almonds, apricots, raisins, thyme, and garlic. Pour in the veal stock. Mix and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Off the heat, add the capers and piquillo peppers. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 480F.
- Rub each rack of lamb with sea salt, thyme, rosemary, garlic (optional), and pepper. Sprinkle with olive oil and bake for 10 minutes at 480F then for 25 minutes at 400 F.
- Remove the lamb from the oven, cover with aluminum foil, and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Place the filling in a circle and then put the racks of lamb on top.