- 4 slices wheat (whole-, deli bread)
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 slices swiss cheese (sharp)
- 1/2 pound black forest ham (shaved)
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- Set KitchenAid® Pro Line® 4-Slice Automatic Toaster to level 4 and place 1 slice of bread in each slot to toast. Remove from toaster.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of mustard on each of 2 pieces of the toast. Spread 1 tablespoon of raspberry jam on the other 2 pieces.
- Place 1 slice of Swiss cheese, 1/4 pound of ham, and 2 lettuce leaves on each toast spread with raspberry jam. Place 2 leaves of lettuce on each of the mustard halves and close sandwich. Cut in half and serve immediately.
- Tip: As an alternative to ham, try using oven roasted turkey. Additional toppings to be tried: mild yellow peppers, avocado, or thinly sliced red onion.