These crunchy sprouts are covered in a simple sauce made of vegetable cheese honey, which is sweet and rich in flavor, and crème fraiche. Quickly steam the sprouts and heat a saucepan, then add in the honey. Stir the crème fraiche into the honey mixture until it is fully combined. Toss the brussels sprouts in your sauce pan until they are completely coated. Flavor with salt and pepper. Quick, tasty, and best of all, even the kids will love them!
- 500 grams brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cream
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- In sauce pan, steam the brussels sprouts.
- Heat a frying pan.
- Add the honey and let it melt.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Add the brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the brussels sprouts until tender.