Sweet TomatoHoje para Jantar
- beef heart
- 1Choose large tomatoes and intact.
- 2Blanch them one by one in hot water.
- 3Make two cuts on the top and pull the skin down to the base.
- 4Book a bowl.
- 5Then, place each tomato under the tap and remove the seeds with the help of running water.
- 6Place the tomatoes in a colander to let out all the water.
- 7Weigh the tomatoes and, for each kg of tomato, use 800 grs of sugar.
- 8Put everything on a pot and boil until it's simmered.
- 9Remove occasionally with a scoop and check the texture on a plate.
- 10It has to be noted that when the sweet cools, it becomes "stiff" and don't let it simmer too much.
- 11You can add a cinnamon stick.