- beef heart
- Choose large tomatoes and intact.
- Blanch them one by one in hot water.
- Make two cuts on the top and pull the skin down to the base.
- Book a bowl.
- Then, place each tomato under the tap and remove the seeds with the help of running water.
- Place the tomatoes in a colander to let out all the water.
- Weigh the tomatoes and, for each kg of tomato, use 800 grs of sugar.
- Put everything on a pot and boil until it's simmered.
- Remove occasionally with a scoop and check the texture on a plate.
- It has to be noted that when the sweet cools, it becomes "stiff" and don't let it simmer too much.
- You can add a cinnamon stick.