- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans (trimmed, washed and cut into 2 inch pieces Or you can used canned, See note)
- 3 roasted peppers (Remove 3, from the jar and cut into 1/4 inch slices)
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (optional)
- vegetable oil (or Olive oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (add more for taste)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/16 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chili sauce (Good quality Thai, or homemade, see notes 3 use more for flavor)
PER SERVING *
|Calories490Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Karen 10 Aug
Delicious and will definitely make it again!
John Richburg 27 Jun
Great Stuff! Flavorful.
Katie Medrek 28 May
This is so good, already planning to make again. I subbed corn starch with gluten free flour which worked out fine. Also skipped the green beans and ginger since I didn't have them, but added toasted almonds and used 3 bell peppers.
George 13 May
Fantastic! Yummly! Will definitely make again.
Ben H. 7 May
Great recipe. Make sure you use sweet chili sauce, not chili paste. Will definitely make again!
Brandi 12 Apr
looked nothing like the pic. To hot for me and my husband.
Eric Donald 8 Apr
Turned out really good; will definitely make again. Directions were a little off as some of the listed ingredients were not mentioned in the cooking instructions, but was easy enough to make it right.
larry h. 27 Mar
super dish.....added a little more hot red pepper flakes. definitely a keeper
MH 27 Mar
good, added crushed red pepper flakes to spice it up a bit more
Sam R. 26 Mar
So good! Bright, sweet, and spicy! Will be making this often!
PHILDEEZ 25 Mar
Amazing i added a couple more veggies wife loved it thanks
Tiffany 24 Mar
family loved it added more veggies, came out great.
Joseph Friel 23 Mar
This was tasty, but the corn starch burnt to the wok and the burnt flavor stayed with the meal.
Bev Titmus 19 Mar
Looks real pretty.Tasted good too.Use a freshest ingredients as possible for best outcome
KingJudd 15 Mar
Super good. Just added some homemade red pepper jelly. Excellent!
Jody 13 Mar
Turned out do good. Even better the next day for lunch.
Olga Gorelik 8 Mar
This tastes amazing. Added extra ginger and garlic.