- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 onions (large, halved and cut into 3 parts)
- 3 dried chile (cut into a 4 parts)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce (Thai)
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon plum sauce (sweet)
- 3 drops sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 4 chicken fingers (breaded)
- 1 stalk spring onions (chopped)
- Combine garlic and onions in a bowl and leave aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, add in the dried red chilies first, after a few seconds, add in chopped garlic and sauté until aromatic.
- Add in onions .
- After sauteing a few seconds add in the sauces. Leave a few minutes to thicken the sauce .
- The sauce must be just enough to coat the chicken fingers and not have gravy in it so that we have the chicken crisp. Remove from heat.
- Deep fry chicken fingers .
- Cut chicken into 3 or 4 parts .
- Add the chicken fingers as well as the spring onions into the sauce.
- Stir the chicken into the sauce until well coated. Serve immediately
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chicken Stir-Fry with Plum Sauce2 Cookin Mamas
Pad Thai Chicken BurgersLady Behind the Curtain
A Chicken Stir-fry With Sesame And Sticky Plum SauceYuppiechef
Asian Chicken Lettuce WrapsSkinnytaste
Chicken Zoodle PhoSkinny Fitalicious
Chicken Lo MeinSpend with Pennies
Spicy Plum Chicken ThighsFood Network
Sweet Sour Chilli ChickenFoodista
Oyster Sauce Chicken with Bok ChoyCooking Channel
Red Pepper Chicken Stir FryYour Homebased Mom
Stir Fry Vegetables with Plum SauceCooking On A Budget
Chicken Stir-fry With Sesame And Sticky Plum SauceXandVenturas
Chinese Sweet And Sour ChickenMelanie Cooks
Thai Basil ChickenSkinnytaste
Ginger Plum Chicken Stir FryFood.com
Honey Turmeric ChickenRasa Malaysia
Sweet & Sour Chicken Stir FryDebbie Does Dinner Healthy and Low Calorie
Chicken with Orange Plum SauceLiving Sweet Moments
Rice Paper RollsRecipesPlus
Thai-Glazed Chicken Lettuce WrapsKitchen Meets Girl
Sweet and Spicy Cashew ChickenCanadian Living
Chicken Kebabs with Thai Chile-Plum GlazeEating Well
Ginger-plum Chicken And Noodle Stir-fryFOOD TO LOVE
Chicken and Green Beans Stir FryRoti n Rice
Chicken Lo MeinConfections of a Foodie Bride
Caribbean Jerk Stir-FryAllRecipes
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Stir FrySlice Of Southern