You can use your bread machine to make more than bread. In this recipe, all the ingredients for a rice pudding are processed on the "sweets" or "jam" cycle and then "baked" until the rice is wonderfully tender and the dessert is ready to serve, sprinkled with ground cinnamon. A little bit of instand pudding mix is added to lend body to the milk, which is seasoned with lemon peel (remove before serving).
- 0.5 liters milk
- 100 grams risotto
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon custard powder
- 1/2 lemon (rind)
- cinnamon (to taste)
- Place all the ingredients (except the cinnamon) in a mixing machine in the order listed.
- Program on SWEETS and JAMS.
- Once the program has ended, wait a few minutes, then remove the lemon rind and set on BAKING program for 10-15 minutes.
- Let risotto cool.
- Serve in bowls, sprinkled with cinnamon.