Sweet Potatoes and Kale Salad with Pomegrante SeedsMURMURES
Baked sweet potato chips partner perfectly with this kale salad for an easy, healthy lunch option. Tossed together with pomegranate seeds and feta cheese in a tahini dressing, this kale salad make a great wintertime salad and gluten free meal.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- coconut oil (for cooking, or canola oil or peanut oil)
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- pomegranate seeds
- 3 Tbsp. tahini (sesame paste)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juice
- chili (cayenne, to taste)
- 1 bunch kale
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sweet Potato Preparation:
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into thin slices using a mandolin.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes