- 1 pound sweet potato (peeled, sliced)
- 1 eggplant (medium, sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 ounces pizza dough mix
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 3/4 cup feta (crumbled)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- baby spinach leaves (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 4205°F. Spray an oven tray and 2 pizza trays with oil.
- Arrange sweet potatoes and eggplant in a single layer on oven tray. Drizzle with oil and season to taste. Bake 20-25 minutes, until vegetables begin to turn golden. Reduce oven to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, prepare pizza crust following packet instructions.
- Divide dough in half and roll out to fit pizza trays. Bake crusts for 10 minutes.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over bases the crusts and arrange vegetables, cheeses and pumpkin seeds over sauce. Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden. Serve topped with spinach leaves.