- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (peeled and finely diced)
- 1 pound chorizo (diced)
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 red chilies (deseeded and diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely diced)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper (deseeded and diced)
- 1/3 pound spring onions (trimmed and sliced)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (trimmed and sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a baking sheet with oil and spread the sweet potato and chorizo on the tray. Bake for 18-20 mins.
- Mix the lime juice, chili and garlic together then gradually whisk in the olive oil and season. Toss with the sweet potatoes, chorizo, pepper, spring onions and lettuce. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.