- 2 sweet potatoes (large)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 can black beans (no sodium preferably)
- 1 cup yellow corn (frozen, thawed)
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon greek yogurt (plain nonfat)
- 1 tablespoon light mayo
- 1 tablespoon honey
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Gold O. 26 days ago
one of the best dinners I've ever made
Jeeter 10 Mar
we love this salad. The best flavor is the day you make it. It seems to lose a little after its chilled. But still very good!
Amy R. 8 Aug 2017
Added feta cheese and it was great
Karen K 2 Jul 2017
It is delicious! I added more lime juice. I like it more tangy.
Keith Lewis 17 Jun 2017
Made exactly as written. Excellent. Everyone loved it.
Steve C. 1 Jun 2017
Needed black beans I only had red kidneys! Very tasty needs careful balancd
Kathy R. 29 May 2017
Absolutely delicious, dressing is a perfect combination of flavors to accentuate the beans, corn and sweet potatoes. I did roast my onion too and was so glad I did. I will definitely make this again and again.
Mary 28 May 2017
Perfect salad for Memorial Day. I roasted the potatoes the day before and it was so simple to throw together on the day I served it. The dressing was yummy. I will definitely make this again
Laura 27 May 2017
Amazing! I'm glad I doubled the recipe.