The wonderful part about Sweet Potato Timbale with Pot Botifarra and Mushroom Sauce is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Sweet Potato Timbale with Pot Botifarra and Mushroom Sauce flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium)
- 1 can mushrooms (boletus in oil, 250 gr.)
- 1 cup broth (light)
- 1 onion (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ground black pepper
- Roast the potatoes in the oven for approximately 1 hour at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion in oil.
- Drain the can of mushrooms, chop finely, place in saucepan. Season and add half the cooked onion. Add broth and cook for 10 minutes. Water down cornstarch with a little cold water and add to broth mixture. Allow it to thicken. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Cook the sliced sausage in a frying pan until it crumbles. Add the other half of the cooked onion. Stir, remove from heat, set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices. In the timbale mold, layer the bottom with the potatoes, followed by a layer of sausage, then another layer of potatoes, then cover with mushroom sauce.
- Bake at 200 C for 5 minutes.