The wonderful part about Sweet Potato Timbale with Pot Botifarra and Mushroom Sauce is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Sweet Potato Timbale with Pot Botifar…
a and Mushroom Sauce flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium)
- 1 can mushrooms (boletus in oil, 250 gr.)
- 1 cup broth (light)
- 1 onion (finely diced)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ground black pepper
- Roast the potatoes in the oven for approximately 1 hour at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion in oil.
- Drain the can of mushrooms, chop finely, place in saucepan. Season and add half the cooked onion. Add broth and cook for 10 minutes. Water down cornstarch with a little cold water and add to broth mixture. Allow it to thicken. Remove from heat, set aside.
- Cook the sliced sausage in a frying pan until it crumbles. Add the other half of the cooked onion. Stir, remove from heat, set aside.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin slices. In the timbale mold, layer the bottom with the potatoes, followed by a layer of sausage, then another layer of potatoes, then cover with mushroom sauce.
- Bake at 200 C for 5 minutes.