Sweet Potato Napoleon with Lamb and Sweet and Sour Chutney.On dine chez Nanou
The mundane routine of dinner can be difficult to surpass. It is important to keep new recipe in your back pocket in case you are feeling sick of the ordinary. Here is one for the books. Try our Sweet Potato Napoleon with Lamb and Sweet and Sour Chutney.. They are not only healthy but packed with flavor. Try this Sweet Potato Napoleon with Lamb and Sweet and Sour Chutney. recipe out and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. You can also give this recipe a star rating.
- 300 grams carrots
- 200 grams butternut squash
- 1 onions
- 1 apples
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon spices (blend)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 250 milliliters cider vinegar
- 200 grams sugar
- 40 grams raisins (dried)
- 1 dried apricot
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- 30 grams pistachios
- fresh mint
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lime
- 150 grams leg of lamb
- 1 tablespoon spices (blend)
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1Peel and grate carrots and butternut squash.
- 2In a dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon oil.
- 3Saute the onion cut into small pieces, add carrots and squash, the apple cut into small pieces, saute for about 3-4 minutes stirring constantly.
- 4Add the ginger, 4 spice blend and cinnamon, stir briskly.
- 5Add vinegar, sugar and rasins and apricots.
- 6Cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- 7Add maple syrup and simmer slowly over low heat for about 1 hour 30 minutes, until there is no more liquid.
- 8Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius .
- 9Peel the sweet potatoes and slice them thinly lengthwise.
- 10On a baking dish lined with parchment paper, place the sweet potato slices, brush with olive oil.
- 11Cover with parchment paper and add a second layer.
- 12Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked and slightly browned. Set aside
- 13Mix pistachios and mint leaves.
- 14Add the avocado cut in pieces and the lime juice. Mix everything with a fork to make a puree.
- 15Slice the meat thinly, season with 1 tablespoon 4 spice blend and quickly sear on a skillet, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 16Set aside.
- 17Prepare a vinaigrette with olive oil and balsamic vinegar, dress the arugula.
- 18To serve, arrange the slices of meat and cover with the sauce. Place sweet potato slices and top with the avocado puree.