Sweet Potato Gratin with Dukkah SpiceLolibox
- 500 grams sweet potatoes
- 1 eggs
- cream (20cl. liquid)
- milk (15cl.)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon dukkah (mixture)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1Peel the sweet potatoes and clean them. Cut into thin slices using a mandolin.
- 2Peel the garlic clove and cut into two pieces.
- 3Take a dish, rub it with the garlic clove and coat it with butter. Place the sweet potato slices in the dish.
- 4Put the whole egg in a bowl and add the dukkah mixture. Beat the egg and the spices. Add the cream and milk.
- 5Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- 6Pour the mix over the sweet potatoes, and top with small knobs of butter.
- 7Bake at 350 F for about 1 hour.