- 2 sweet potatoes (medium, approx. 500 g)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil (or coconut oil)
- You will want to prep the potatoes first; I usually do this in the morning, but if you don’t have to time you can do it the night before or even an hour before you cook.
- Peal potatoes and cut ½-inch thickness (depending on how you like them) then submerge in water for at least 1 hour.
- Pour cut potatoes into a strainer and let dry (you can also dry them with a towel to speed up the process).
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Using a plastic bag, add potatoes and pour cornstarch into the bag, then shake around until all of the cornstarch is distributed on the fries.
- Place fries on a lined baking sheet and space them out. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over the potato fries.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flip them and put back in for another 15 minutes