Sweet Potato Cubes with Lemongrass and Ginger Coconut MilkLolibox
If you want a delicious dish that packs sweet and savory flavors together, then try this recipe for Sweet Potato Dices with Lemongrass and Ginger Coconut Milk. The aromatic and light flavors of the sauce pairs perfectly with the hearty Basmati rice and sweet potatoes. Be sure to pick up these tasty ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can make this delectable dish for your family. Enjoy!
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/3 coconut milk
- 3 slices ham
- black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1Place Basmati rice in a medium pot of boiling water and add a pinch of salt.
- 2Cook rice until it has softened and set aside.
- 3Wash and peel 2 sweet potatoes.
- 4Cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- 5Heat a large frying pan and add a bit of extra virgin olive oil.
- 6Add the sweet potato pieces to the pan.
- 7Saute while mixing gently (sweet potatoes should be neither too crunchy nor too soft).
- 8Add coconut milk to the pan.
- 9Finely dice 3 slices of ham.
- 10Add the ham to the pan and mix gently.
- 11Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- 12Cook until sweet potatoes are done.
- 13Serve over rice and sprinkle with dukkah chili mixture on top.