If you want a delicious dish that packs sweet and savory flavors together, then try this recipe for Sweet Potato Dices with Lemongrass and Ginger Coconut Milk. The aromatic and light flavors of the sauce pairs perfectly with the hearty Basmati rice and sweet potatoes. Be sure to pick up these tasty ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can make this delectable dish for your family. Enjoy!
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/3 coconut milk
- 3 slices ham
- black pepper
- extra-virgin olive oil
- Place Basmati rice in a medium pot of boiling water and add a pinch of salt.
- Cook rice until it has softened and set aside.
- Wash and peel 2 sweet potatoes.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into small cubes.
- Heat a large frying pan and add a bit of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the sweet potato pieces to the pan.
- Saute while mixing gently (sweet potatoes should be neither too crunchy nor too soft).
- Add coconut milk to the pan.
- Finely dice 3 slices of ham.
- Add the ham to the pan and mix gently.
- Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Cook until sweet potatoes are done.
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with dukkah chili mixture on top.