Sweet Potato CasseroleBest Foods
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup light cream (or half and half)
- 1 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cookies (crushed ginger snap, or graham crackers)
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (baked, cooled, peeled and mashed)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Combine sweet potatoes, 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, raisins, cream, egg and sugar in medium bowl. Spoon potato mixture into 1-quart shallow baking dish; set aside.
- 3Combine cookie crumbs and remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise in small bowl. Evenly sprinkle onto potato mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.