With a name like Exotic Sweet Potato Cake, how can you go wrong? This decadent and moist cake is packed with sweet potato nutrients and flavorful rum. The sweetness pairs perfectly with the heartiness and richness of the cake. Be sure to prepare this delicious dessert the next time you are invited to a party or special occasion. We hope you and yor loved ones enjoy this succulent cake as much as we do.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 15 milliliters olive oil
- 15 milliliters vegetable oil
- 30 milliliters rum
- 3 egg yolks
- 90 grams sugar
- 100 grams flour
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Boil the potatoes in water. Once they are fully cooked, drain and make a puree. Let cool.
- Add the oils, rum, and egg yolks one at a time while mixing.
- Continue mixing and add the sugar.
- Gradually, add flour while mixing.
- Pour batter into a cake pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool.