- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 4 1/2 ounces sliced mushrooms (drained and patted dry)
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 12 ounces sweet peas (Birds Eye® Steamfresh®, prepared according to package directions)
- 1 1/4 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix (crushed)
- 3 tablespoons country crock spread (melted)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mushrooms, cranberries and milk in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds; stir. Stir in hot Birds Eye® Sweet Peas, then turn into greased 1-quart shallow casserole.
- Combine stuffing mix with Country Crock® Spread, then sprinkle over pea mixture. Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown.