- 4 porterhouse (bone-in loin) pork chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chile (ground)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 Orange (large)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup honey
- In a small bowl, stir oil, ground chipotle, salt, orange zest and garlic together into a paste. Using a rubber spatula, spread chipotle mixture over both sides of pork. Let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Place chops on grill and close lid. Grill over direct heat, turning once, about 4-5 minutes per side, until the internal temperature of the pork on a meat thermometer measures between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium). During the last 2 minutes, brush chops on both sides with honey. Remove from grill and let rest for 3 minutes.
Jennifer a year ago
Really good and easy!!