This classic Spanish dish is the perfect treat for your family for dinner. Try out our Sweet Enchiladas recipe tonight. We are confident this recipe will leave your family satisfied with the flavor! Let us know your thoughts in the comments below. We are excited to read about your experience preparing serving this Sweet Enchiladas recipe. The blend of Spanish flavor and essential nutrients make this recipe a stand alone great. Happy Cooking!
- 500 grams ground beef (cooked)
- 500 grams ground pork (cooked)
- 8 chili pepper (Guajillo, seeded)
- 3 chili pepper (Pasilla, seeded)
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 2 cloves
- 1 onion (medium, peeled and minced)
- 4 tomatoes (diced)
- 100 grams raisins
- 15 almonds (ground)
- 50 grams olives
- 2 tablespoons fruit (pickled)
- 2 potatoes (cooked, diced)
- 2 carrots (cooked, diced)
- 250 grams peas
- vegetable oil
- lettuce leaves
- cheese (grated)
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.5 liters water
- Grease a skillet with cooking spray, heat it at medium heat, and add the onion, tomato, pickled fruit, raisins, almonds, and olives while stirring occasionally.
- Add the potatoes, carrots, ground meat, and 1 tablespoon sugar to the skillet while stirring constantly. Cook for 10 minutes and turn off the stove.
- Mix the peppers, cinnamon, and cloves using a food processor until a paste forms.
- Grease another skillet with cooking spray, heat it on medium heat, and add the mixed paste.
- Once boiling, add a dash of vegetable oil, water, 1/4 cup flour, 3 pinches of salt, and 3 of tablespoons sugar while stirring occasionally. You will obtain a mole sauce.
- Place the tortillas into plates, add the beef filling, roll them, pour the mole sauce on top, and serve with radishes and lettuce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1210Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.