Cutting ears of corn into disks is a nice way to serve them, since it's easier (and much neater) to eat these pieces than a whole ear, and you can toss them with butter and seasonings. In this recipe, the corn pieces are heated in a microwave (or you could boil them briefly until the kernels are tender) and then tossed wtih butter, hot pepper jelly, chopped cilantro, and lemon juice if desired.
- 2 corn (cooked)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper jam (and red pepper)
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Cut the corn into pieces about 3 cm.
- Heat in the microwave.
- Add butter, chilli jam and the chopped coriander.
- Wrap well and season with lemon juice if you want an acid touch.