Sweet Chocolate And Cinnamon EmpanadasRecetas del Señor Señor
It's great fun to make sweet versions of savory favorites, like these incredibly delicious dessert empanadas. The easy filling is made by melting milk chocolate and mixing it with heavy cream; let it cool a bit before spooning over the pastry shells. A fork makes easy work of sealing the edges of the dough and creating the trademark impressions. Here, the pastries are also sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar before baking, for extra crunch and flavor.
- 115 grams baking chocolate
- 75 milliliters cream
- 16 pastry shell
- 1 eggs
- ground cinnamon
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Melt the chocolate in a pan or in the microwave.
- 3Add the cream to soften the chocolate. Mix well.
- 4Fill the pastry shell with the melted chocolate.
- 5Close the empanada using the egg and a fork to seal the edges.
- 6Brush egg on the empanadas, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- 7Place on a parchment paper-lines baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.