Sweet Buns Filled with CompoteReceitas Da Felicidade!
The buns are filled with fruit jam for a sweet and delicious treat. This recipe takes a little bit of patience and time to make, so be sure you plan accordingly. The dough is fairly simple to make, it just takes a little time to rise so that the texture is right. The little buns are filled with the jam, then fried for a delicate and airy texture. A sprinkle of powdered sugar finishes them off with an elegant and sweet look.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package yeast (dry biological)
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- preserves (to taste for the filling)
- powdered sugar (for sprinkling)
- 1Heat the milk until it is hot but not boiling.Take it out and let it cool down until it is lukewarm.
- 2Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the yeast with warm water and a pinch of sugar.
- 3Stir it well and let it stand for five minutes.
- 4Put the yeast in the water with flour, warm milk, salt, sugar, nutmeg, eggs, and 2 tablespoons of oil.
- 5Mix it first at low speed and then increase it, beating the dough at high speed for five minutes.
- 6The dough should be light and should not stick to your hands.
- 7Place dough in a bowl and cover it with a cloth.
- 8Let it rise in a warm place for about an hour and a half.
- 9After this period of time, take out the dough and place it on a lightly floured surface.
- 10Cut small circles of dough using the lid of a glass jar or a cookie cutter.
- 11Put two teaspoons of the jelly of your choice in the center of a circle of dough.Place another circle of dough on top and seal the edges together, otherwise they will open during frying.
- 12Heat the oil and fry the dough for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until well browned.
- 13Remove the donuts with the help of a skimmer and place them on paper towels to absorb the fat.
- 14Once they cool, sprinkle them with powdered sugar to taste and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories590Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.