Sweet Bread - Yogurt BraidsHoje para Jantar
If you want to create a fancy appetizer to bring to your next dinner party with friends, then try this recipe for Sweet Bread - Yogurt Braids. The sweet and savory appetizer pairs perfectly with any hearty dinner. Since you only need a few ingredients, this recipe is quick, easy, inexpensive, absolutely delicious. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this decadent treat as much as we do.
- 2 natural yogurt
- 1 eggs
- 22 grams fresh yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt (flower)
- 80 grams sugar
- 50 grams melted butter
- 500 grams flour
- 1 egg yolks (+ 1 tablespoon of water)
- chopped almonds
- granulated sugar
- 1Place all the ingredients in bread machine bowl and select the setting: "Yeast Dough."
- 2When the time is up, sprinkle a surface with flour and divide the dough into 3 equal parts.
- 3Shape dough in 3 rolls and braid them. Place braid on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- 4Tuck ends of dough under braid. Let dough rise for 45 minutes. Brush with beaten egg yolk mixed with water.
- 5Garnish with chopped almonds and sugar. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for 25 minutes.
- 6Remove and let cool on a wire rack.