Enjoy all the flavors of barbecue in a flash with this sweet and smoky chicken thigh recipe.
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup peach jam
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 4 chicken thighs (skinless")
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour the barbecue sauce into a medium mixing bowl, along with the peach jam, cayenne and salt. Mix together the ingredients until well-combined.
- Add the chicken thighs to the barbecue sauce mixture, and toss to coat.
- Spread the chicken thighs out on the sheet pan. Pour the remaining barbecue sauce mixture in the bowl over the chicken.
- Insert the sheet pan into the oven and cook for 20 minutes or until the thighs reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven, and allow the chicken to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Calories550Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Shellzz Tyler 13 Dec 2018
Really easy and good
Eileen 10 Oct 2018
Decent quick recipe. Took 27 minutes.
This recipe is very delicious
Marci M. 2 Aug 2018
My husband and boys LOVED this. I used Sweet Baby Rays Hickory & Brown Sugar. Need to know that this definitely has a kick to it if you serve it to people who don’t like spicy.
Perfect and delicious
Turned out great. Only change I made was for the last couple of minutes I broiled the chicken to caramelize.
Sylvia M. 23 Jul 2018
I used grape jelly instead of peach. It was delicious!
Lee Gordon 2 Jul 2018
Turned out great and super easy to make! great for meal prep
Qunisha Perry 21 Jun 2018
Soooo yummy!! Love the thickness of the sauce and it is very tender and juicy will def make this again
Jakori T. 21 Jun 2018
It turned out great. I would definitely make it again
Smith 15 Jun 2018
great! me and my huaband loved it
McConnell 8 Jun 2018
Delicious!! Extremely flavorful!
Dghhh 6 Jun 2018
It was really yummy liked it
Rebecca S. 1 Jun 2018
Fantastic! Really loved it, super flavourful and moist and the perfect balance of sweet salty and spicy!
User Testing Chef 30 May 2018
delicious and easy. would make again!
BiancaRattliff-Moseley 24 May 2018
It was pretty good! I would add more spices/seasonings but easy and good!!
Randy Yancey 14 Apr 2018
awesome!!!! Loved it..